Sisters fi deen

Salaamoe Aleykoem wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Just because your sin is on show and mine is hidden.. that doesn’t make me want to abandon your side.
Just because I look different, will never make me feel less connected to you.
Just because we live in a judgy society, this does not mean we should abandon eachother, affraid of people misunderstanding and backbiting.
My sisters-fi-Deen will not be labled by me, nor will anyone else in sha Allah. 
Just like I know, my sisters have my back every step of the way.
We love eachother for the sake of Allah🌸. Isn’t that all that matters?
So take your steps on your own pace, I will be by your side cheering you on.
Making du’a for you.
Loving you for the sake of Allah.
Never looking down on anyone.
And I know, you will do the same for me in sha Allah.
I pray to Allah soubhana wa Ta’allah that He will make us neighbours in Jannat ..
But please, If you get there and don’t find me there.. ask for me in sha Allah..

Surely the people of Jannah when they enter Jannah and they don’t find those companions of theirs who were with them upon good in this world, then verily they will intercede for them in front of Allah Ta’ala and they will say: “O Rabb we have brothers who used to read salaah and fast with us, we do not see them!”
Allaah, jalla wa’alaa, will say •► “Go to the fire and take out any person who had even an atoms amount of Imaan in their heart!” ♥

[A similar narration is available in both Bukhari and Muslim from the hadith of Abu Sa’eed Al-Khudari concerning the intercession of the believers on the day of Judgment]


And Hassan Basri, rahimahu Allah, has said ► “Have lots of believing friends because they will be able to intercede for you on the day of qiyaamah”.



Reacties

Populaire posts